DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

Amazing work on the animation; I'd love to see this level of animation skill put torwards something of your own, storywise. The plot of your animations, such as sweetest are wonderfully done and compliment your style really well, while this theme feels a little trite and overdone. You are easily one of my favorite artists, and even if I feel the theme wasn't my favorite, I still enjoyed this a lot and look forward to seeing more from you.

P.S. - If you end up reading this, is your site whatthedo.com ever coming back? I enjoyed the comics on there too!

Otherworld Otherworld

My favorite thing you've ever made; I've re-watched it countless times. Amazing all around.

Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

The cartoon itself wasn't bad, my only problem with this is that the whole thing feels like a bootleg Oney cartoon. I can tell you take influence from Oney and Psychicpebbles, like many do on newgrounds, but the expressions, style, and voice acting just feels like a carbon copy of their style. I don't mean to sound rude, or mean, I just see this type of thing happening kind of often nowadays. I do think you have potential, and hope you expand on your skills in the future, adding your own twist to what you make :)

Nevertheless, great 1st Newgrounds animation, it certainly was better than my first cartoon.

666K Snake 666K Snake

Awesome! Loved the voice acting, and man - congrats on getting the 666,666th submission XD

Cyberdevil responds:

Appreciate it!

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Really well done! Had me smiling all the time at dem Newgrounds references - that, and when my character took his first shit. Very smooth interface, nice audio, and the art - great. Keep it up> Can't wait to see it finished.

Just With Us(work in progress) Just With Us(work in progress)

Very interesting so far - I look forward to the finished product!

Starlit Road Starlit Road

I love this track, and quite honestly, you are one of my favorite musicians. Would you be able to recommend me some artists, songs, or game tracks similar to what you compose?

ILG924 responds:

Thanks, that means a lot! I guess most of the stuff I upload is influenced by videogame music, Nobuo Uematsu is one of my favorites. Motoi Sakuraba and music from Falcom Sound Team are also very good. Specificially the Ys series from Falcom. Lately I've been listening to Sound Horizon, some really nice music if you can stand the japanese vocals.

The mood of this track was mostly influenced by some of Michiru Yamane's stuff from Castlevania

Labyrinth Labyrinth

Damn, you're getting great at making music! Love the tempo, instruments, and beat; nice work!

ILG924 responds:

Thanks! That's quite a compliment, I'm glad you liked it. I've been trying for some more interesting chord progressions and time signatures lately

Parked Parked

Very pretty and dynamic atmosphere, color choice, and perspective. Nice detail and style too - good work!

Richard Richard

Wow man, you're getting good with your style, shading, and expressions; Linework in this is nice as well, Keep it up dude - I gotta get to practicing after seeing what you could do in that speedart of the hateful eight on your main YouTube channel!

Perspective Gun Concept Perspective Gun Concept

Nice work! Really digging the texture, proportion, color and perspective in this one :D

brennandownhill responds: