All 27 art Reviews

Parked Parked

Very pretty and dynamic atmosphere, color choice, and perspective. Nice detail and style too - good work!

Richard Richard

Wow man, you're getting good with your style, shading, and expressions; Linework in this is nice as well, Keep it up dude - I gotta get to practicing after seeing what you could do in that speedart of the hateful eight on your main YouTube channel!

Perspective Gun Concept Perspective Gun Concept

Nice work! Really digging the texture, proportion, color and perspective in this one :D

brennandownhill responds:

Thank you!

Cuban Salsa Band Cuban Salsa Band

Great work! Love the linework and colors!

Larry render Larry render

Great piece! I may just be out of the loop, but any updates on Larry's gameshop?

hbrunav responds:

Thank you :) I have plans to continue working on it now. I've been too distracted by commissions and animation work for other people.

Ruby Sapphire with Garnet Ruby Sapphire with Garnet

Like the others said, I find the Shading and colors to be really beautiful in this, and I love the expressions.

But honestly, your reply to aquilesBR was a little uncalled for. He wasn't cussing you out or harassing you in any way. He probably just thought that kid with Sapphire was a kid form of Garnet.

And you replied with "she has fucking sunglasses on, fuckhead. you can't see her eyes BECAUSE of the glasses. I didn't forget SHIT. piss off."

Hell, any non extreme Steven Universe fan might think that. Or any Steven Universe fan that doesn't have cable and cant watch every episode. I'm a fan of Steven Universe, but I had to look up what Ruby and Sapphire were on a wiki before I commented because I thought that girl was kid-Garnet at first.

( I don't have cable and haven't seen every episode; but I'm still a Steven universe fan )

Anyways, all I'm trying to say is to not take reviews so much to heart. The more noticed and popular you get, the more ignorant, crude, and cocky know it all reviews you will get. And the more hate you spit at these reviews, the worse it will get.

And I'm not trying to be rude or cocky or a know it all so don't take this the wrong way :)

K3MaMi responds:

really? because thats what youre sounding like. kill yourself and dont ever post on my things again.

IZZ MY BERFDAY IZZ MY BERFDAY

:D HAPPY BERFDAI MAN :D and may your fanbase stay great and your art stay swiggity swaggity

Tubby Tingle Tubby Tingle

ooh baby. This - this is true beauty. A wonderful take on Tingle complete with nice colors, posing, and facial expressions. Nice work

Jason Statham Jason Statham

This is cool; it has that clean psychicpebbles look that I love too. Nice body structure and color choices ;D

CalebJordan360 responds:

Thank youuuuu!

Video Projection Figure Pose Video Projection Figure Pose

I'm liking the values and line pattern on this; and that space texture really brings this together. Nice atmosphere and an amazing job!

jenninexus responds:

Thanks - that was fun & I hope to do more projection art in combination with dance, later this year! Or if I get my own projector, sooner :-D