DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

Amazing work on the animation; I'd love to see this level of animation skill put torwards something of your own, storywise. The plot of your animations, such as sweetest are wonderfully done and compliment your style really well, while this theme feels a little trite and overdone. You are easily one of my favorite artists, and even if I feel the theme wasn't my favorite, I still enjoyed this a lot and look forward to seeing more from you.

P.S. - If you end up reading this, is your site whatthedo.com ever coming back? I enjoyed the comics on there too!

Otherworld Otherworld

My favorite thing you've ever made; I've re-watched it countless times. Amazing all around.

Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

The cartoon itself wasn't bad, my only problem with this is that the whole thing feels like a bootleg Oney cartoon. I can tell you take influence from Oney and Psychicpebbles, like many do on newgrounds, but the expressions, style, and voice acting just feels like a carbon copy of their style. I don't mean to sound rude, or mean, I just see this type of thing happening kind of often nowadays. I do think you have potential, and hope you expand on your skills in the future, adding your own twist to what you make :)

Nevertheless, great 1st Newgrounds animation, it certainly was better than my first cartoon.

Spooks! Spooks!

Character design was great; animated at a very smooth framerate, and offered something new, plotwise, for a change around here!

Nice work!

Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy

The animation brought me back to the older days of Newgrounds; love the timing, transitions, and filters! The tf2 easter egg gave me a laugh, as well

Lead and Shrooms Lead and Shrooms

Bloody hell this is AMAZING!

Out of curiosity, did you do ALL this yourself? Cuz that must have taken quite some time to make, even with other people's help! And lastly, do you use a filter for your animation; if so, what filter do you use?

maxypoo responds:

Yeah everything, it took a little over a year. I used color emboss for the trip scene, but everything else is straight from flash.

Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated

Going frame by frame for this cartoon was a great choice. And you managed to keep the cartoon fluid while doing so which is also great! Nice backgrounds too.

Is that Bootlegged Pokemon game Jontron at 00:15?

Art5yman responds:

Thank you so much! and you got it! XD he was a little easter egg haha

Film Studies Film Studies

The character design for this is amazing. And for a cut out stop motion, nice lighting and framerate. I liked this short; funny and relatable storyline, along with some cool visuals. Good work!

DanyellSmith responds:

Thanks for the feedback dude! Really Appreciate it!

Fishing trip Fishing trip

I like this! The art style reminds me of flapjack mixed with piemations

Dimentoes responds:

haha, ya! the humor definitely fits with those too. =)

Skyship Rescue Skyship Rescue

Amazing! You still got that good vibe your old series Larry of Karryon had in you which is great to see! Still nice animation, funny puns, just all around appealing!

And congrats on your child :)